- Submit Class Sign-Up Form
- Receive an available group and spot
- Receive the invoice
- Make a payment
- Small group shared writing class
- Monthly Payment (due on the first day of each month, 4 sessions a month)
- No Make-up and No Refund for the absent online group classes.
- Grade Group: K, 1, 2, 3-4, & 4-5
- Once a week, class length: 1 hour
- Classroom Name and Tuition Rate
- Classroom ONE $20/hr
- Classroom TWO $30/hr
- Classroom THREE $40/hr
- Classroom Four $50/hr
- Pay by month (=4 sessions)
- Writing Goals
- Generating Ideas
- Organization / Structure
- Word Choice
- Partnerships (Writers Studio)
- A writing prompt per lesson
- Shared writing with peers
- Revising with the teacher
Grades K-1: Discover the joy of expressing oneself in various ways such as speaking, drawing, role-playing, early writing, etc.
Grades 1-2: Make one's story clear and interesting, add good details, beginning-middle-end, summarizing, etc.
Grades 3-5: Learn to start a story, engage & add strong details, develop planning skills and consistency in writing, etc.
Narrative, Creative, Informational, & Opinion Writings, and Poetry
You can join or drop out your classroom anytime.
When you join, you should pay the tuition of your Classroom # on the first month. Your tuition will be updated from the next month's payment day.
When someone drops out, your tuition will remain the same during that month, but will be updated from the next month's payment day.
Absence & Make-up Policy: No make up for the absent online group classes. No refund for the absent online group classes.
Cancellation & Refund Policy: If you cancel before the first class, you will get a full refund. The registration fee (non-refundable $50 for new members) is excluded. If you cancel in the middle, the 50% of the remaining classes will be refunded. Cancellation should be requested in writing
There are total 3 units for each grade group (i.e., K, 1, 2, 3-4, 4-5). Each unit is a 4-month long period (=16 lessons) where different reading or writing goals are embedded. For each grade, there are 48 reading lessons and 48 writing lessons in total per year.
- Invoice & Payment Policy:
- You will receive the next month's invoice on the 27th of the current month.
- If you would like to drop off the class for the next month, please notify us by the 25th of the current month.
- Once invoice is sent out, we will not be able to change the schedule or classroom name.
- Your tuition payment is due the first day of each month.
- Payment after the first class will incur a late fee of $5 per week on the outstanding amount.
- For more, please refer to Cancellation and Refund Policy
- 8/25: Deadline for dropping off the class or taking a break
- 8/27: Invoice date (**No change on Classroom Name after the date)
- 9/1: Payment due
- Late fee: $10 per week after the first class