Learn to Read Music Project
Voice Lesson: Learn to Read Music
- 4 sessions a month
- Class length: 40 min / session
- Available Class Time:
- Wed: 2PM PST (5PM EST), 4PM PST (7PM EST)
- Thurs: 2PM PST (5PM EST), 4PM PST (7PM EST)
- Fri: 2PM PST (5PM EST), 4PM PST (7PM EST)
- Great for elementary school students (G1-5)
- Focus on having a fun exploration of one's own voice (in speaking and singing), music theory, and fundamentals of reading music
- Each class has up to 3 spots available.
- Teacher: Ms. Kaarin
- QUESTABOX Book Club teacher for Grades K-4 groups
- Professional operatic mezzo-soprano based in Houston, TX and Boston, MA.
- Instructor of a section of Lyric Vocal Diction for Singers in French, German, Italian, Spanish and English languages.
Voice teacher specializing in musical theater genres
You can join or drop out your classroom anytime. If you join in the middle, the tuition will be prorated for the first month. It's for the first month only.
- After signing up the class, your will be receiving a confirmation email about your class.
Each class has up to 3 spots available.
Absence & Make-up Policy: No make up for the absent online group classes. No refund for the absent online group classes.
Cancellation & Refund Policy: If you cancel before the first class, you will get a full refund. The registration fee (non-refundable $50 for new members) is excluded. If you cancel in the middle, the 50% of the remaining classes will be refunded. Cancellation should be requested in writing
There will be 4 sessions per month. You will receive a new invoice for next month.
- Invoice & Payment Policy:
For example, our Invoice and Payment dates for September would be:
- You will receive the next month's invoice on the 27th of the current month.
- If you would like to drop off the class for the next month, please notify us by the 25th of the current month.
- Your tuition payment is due the first day of each month.
- Payment after the first class will incur a late fee of $5 per week on the outstanding amount.
- For more, please refer to Cancellation and Refund Policy
- 8/25: Deadline for dropping off the class or changing classes or class times
- 8/27: Invoice date
- 9/1: Payment due
- Late payment fee: $5 per week after the first class