Make-Up Art Party (Ms. Sunny)
Ms. Sunny Bourgeois is a professional make-up artist, trained and certified in NYC since 2003. She is a mom and advocate for clean beauty and has worked with Sephora, Amorepacific, Amazon, Comedy Central, Snaptchat and more. The skills she teaches and her message about beauty and self expression are inspirational for adults, teens, and children.
Summer Online Projects:
1) 1:1 Make-up Art Lesson ( a unit of 3 sessions, 60-min, 1:1, $100) - Ms. Sunny will reach out to you with brief consultation questions before your first lesson.
2) Small-Group Make-up Art Party (90min, $200, a group of 5 ppl or less) -- For those students who participate in the small-group make-up art party, they should get and bring the materials from home to their zoom party.
Materials list (e.g. products, supplies, or materials for experiments or games) will be given in advance and may be different depending on the group ages. Students bring the materials (used or purchased) from home. There will be a $35 additional charge per additional person.
* For the party, Liability Waiver Form & Allergy Form will be required.
a. Birthday Party (all ages)
b. Teen's Party (G5-12)
c. Playdate (G2-4)
d. Ladies Night (adults)
Summer Project Topics:
Kids: summer skin care & cleansing, healthy skin and product, self-expression and confidence, the basic concepts of make-up art through hands-on experiments and projects
Adults: skincare consultation, bone structure analysis, complexion makeup application, point-color make-up application, various application techniques, and consultation about before make-up, after-make-up, and inspiration image
For more, please contact the QUESTABOX Projects Admin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Policy and Regulation]
After signing up a class on the website, your will be receiving a confirmation email to connect you and Ms. Sunny. Ms. Sunny will confirm your preferred schedule.
Ms. Sunny's Make-up Art programs include 1) basic level (prerequisite), 2) intermediate level (techniques), and 3) kids-appropriate hands-on project (for grades 2 and up, first-timers).
Absence & Make-up Policy:
* For group classes, there will be "No make up" and "No refund" for the absent online group classes.
* For 1:1 classes, you can reschedule your class without a penalty if you cancel it 24 hours before the class starts.
* If you cancel it within 24 hours before the class starts, there will be a late cancellation fee ($10).
* If you are absent without cancellation, there will be a fee (a 100% full session tuition) for the missed session.
Summer Project Cancellation & Refund Policy:
* If you cancel ONE WEEK BEFORE the session you signed up begins, you will get a full refund. But, the summer registration fee (non-refundable $50) will be excluded.
* If you cancel in the middle of the sessions or within one week before the session, there will be no refund.
* Cancellation should be requested in writing
- After signing up a class on the website, your will be receiving a confirmation email to connect you and Ms. Sunny. Ms. Sunny will confirm your preferred schedule.