How to Apply for Camps Abroad
QUESTABOX Camps Abroad has been making tremendous efforts in planning for campers to travel to special places where exciting stories and figures are hidden. Many parents generally decide on the summer trip abroad in late November and December. Before applying, please read our Itineraries, and Policies & Regulations carefully.
QUESTABOX Camps Abroad groups are limited to 10 students per group (10 students, 2 teachers). When building our groups, we keep the age and grade range narrow (1-2 grade spread) and we strive for a balanced mix of boys and girls. We seek to create kind, safe, and supportive groups where campers respect themselves and others, learning from each other and always trying their best. Never give up!
HOW TO APPLY
- Confirm a spot for you and receive the application form.
- Apply online using a credit card for the deposit ($250) to reserve your place in the program. You will receive a confirmation email with further details.
- Submit your complete application:
- Registration Form
- Health Records
- Student Essay (in 750 words) - essay question choices will be sent to the applicant by email.
- QUESTABOX team will review every application to determine whether the applicant is able to travel, learn, and grow in an environment that greatly emphasizes the following: safety, teamwork, independence, helping each other, responsibilities, and resilience to challenges.
- The applicant should be physically healthy and be socially and emotionally ready for our program(s).
- If the applicant is admitted, we will send you an email confirming the applicant's admission. If applicant is not admitted, we will send you an email with our decision and will issue a full refund of any payments you have made to QUESTABOX.