Saturday Escape Room
QUESTABOX Escape Room is designed by our teachers for children (K-5) to experience creative, hands-on, age-appropriate team-building while solving various fun problems and puzzles hidden in our favorite stories and fictions.
- Openings: 11/9, 11/16, 12/7, or 12/14 (all Saturdays)
- Time & Theme:
- Theme 1: Harry Potter is in Town (2PM-3PM)
- Theme 2: Sci-fi Mystery (3PM-4PM)
11/16 - all rooms sold out.
- Duration: 60 min
- Maximum # for each room: 8 kids (grades K to 5, mixed age group)
- Each escape room design will be flexible and adjusted by our designers/teachers depending on the age dynamics who sign up for each day.
- If you need to add extra players, please check with our office (408.606.8425, firstname.lastname@example.org). You can bring them and make a payment when you arrive (within maximum occupancy).
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- More escape rooms are coming for diverse ages.