Escape Room: Creator Mode
Now, our Escape Room: Creator Mode is open for you (Gr 3-6). Peek behind the curtain and create your own unique escape room! When you’re finished, get the room tested by another player to see if it’s up to scratch and get productive feedback!
Creator mode gives you and your team plenty of literary resources for creative storylines, puzzle-making toolkit, or materials box, and lets you build your own mini escape rooms. You must create a world within the given time in order to escape the room.
- WORKSHOP TUITION: $38
- TIME: Saturdays, 2PM-4PM
- GRADES: Grades 3-6
- DURATION: 2 hours
- THEME: Theme will vary depending on the student group. Students will create their own theme then escape within the given time.
- MAX # for each room: 8 kids (mixed age group)
- Creator Mode is a different type of escape room. Students should make a storylines and create a complete escape room unit in order to escape as a team.
- If you want to book an entire room, you must purchase at least 3 tickets. Please check with our office (tel: 408.606.8425, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance for the room availability.
- You can add the extended birthday party time (40 min.) to it if you want. Upon request, additional payment link will be sent to you.
Tickets are non-refundable.
- Birthday party or playdate groups are welcome! Contact us to reserve the party (email@example.com).
- If you have a gift certificate, please contact us in advance to book an entire room or individual spaces.